Friday, August 13, 2010

What a sad day...

I've posted all of our baby items in a huge SALE on our local Craigslist. Now I've been known to want three kiddo's....but after our "vacation" (aka not a vacation with two crazy girls) I am D-O-N-E! I had fun, don't get me wrong, but it took me about 3 weeks to recover.

Annnnnnnnd of course a few fun things The Instigator said today:

1) Mommy, did you know you're the best Mommy in the world? (sorry you other Mom's, I've taken the title and I'm going to own it.....now where is my crown......)

2) When I start a band, I'm going to say 1-2-3, and start playing the drums! - Lord help us, we have a future rocker chick on our hands. Drummer though? I much prefer the female guitarist or the lead singer. But I will support it, as long as she remembers the little people when she makes it big. Oh, and Santa, if you're reading this, didn't you mention that your sled was too small for a drum set?!??!

3) While moving a bowl of decorative balls from the coffee table, it clocked her in the neck and what does she say "OWWWWWW, right in the jugular!". If drumming doesn't work out, looks like she's got a future in stand up comedy because I don't care who you are, that there was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment