Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A few things I've noticed lately...

1) I know all the words to every Disney and Nick/Nick Jr. Show. Don't challenge me. I do. Although if I hear one more round of Do do do do da Dora, I may drive myself into a tree.

2) I never realized how exciting a frog potty could be. From the store to the bathroom, it just got better and better. It's definitely the best $12.99 I've spent in a while. And that's probably because I've cut back on wine.....

3) Kidz Bop and Disney Channel Pandora has become a staple in my car. Don't be jealous. You too can own your own version of Kidz Bop 18 by visiting the website complete with instructional dance DVD. No, I do not work for Kidz Bop, but feel free to send me a check for my mention.

4) All things of pink and glitter have consumed me and our home. Must everything be so....pink? I love it, I do, I'm as girly as the next "girly girl", but man am I creating myself a few little princesses.

5) When did girl shoe designers decide that $75 with a "free make-up phone" was the going rate for a foot that grows faster than I can think of things to blog about? Moving on. For the record, we own some Twinkle Toes, not the alternative. $42 was still a big budget buster.

6) I've never been so crafty in my life. I have become a knifty knitter and sewer and I feel that the only thing I lack here is a pair of those square little glasses with a beaded chain to hold them up.

Let's just call it a day here. After all, the continuation of the Gusher's commercial as to why the "gusher didn't gush" is on and I've been waiting to see why in fact that is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment