Thursday, July 28, 2011

Kids say the darndest things....

Just a quick one today, but certainly no less funny and notable. As I was getting the Silent Assassin dressed for bed last night, we pulled out a t-shirt that her sister recently received from attending a Vacation Bible School. This was definitely an exciting event. With pure joy on her face she looks at me and begins cheering. She then says "NO WAY, REALLY?!?!?!" (as in, I actually get to wear this shirt that sissy wouldn't even let me touch before), so I say, yes! Really!! To which she replies "NOW I AM IN THE BIBLE!".....in the Bible huh? I had no idea wearing a shirt could get you there. If that's the case, perhaps I'll wear it. Wonder which section I can now read about Sophia in.....I'm off to research.

No comments:

Post a Comment