Tuesday, March 1, 2011

More talks with an almost 5 year old....

Scene:
In the car.

Characters:
Mommy & Rylee, by-stander, Sophia

Time Period:
After school on the way home.

Scene 1, Take 1:

Rylee:
I need to go get a baby bra.

Mommy:
*Laughing* A WHAT?

Rylee:
A Baby BRA! You get them from HEB.

Mommy:
Uh huh......

Rylee:
Yeah they're little for little people like me and you can get them from HEB. They cover you up under your shirt and you don't show cousins, friends, teachers....

Mommy:
*Really tuning in*....uh huh, a bra, so who told you about this bra?

Rylee:
_______ at school, she has one. She wears it under her shirt so that nobody can see her boobies, that's what they're for. But since I'm little I need a baby bra and you can get them from HEB, so, can we go there and get one?

Mommy:
*Hysterical*....sure sweetie, we'll look next time we go.

Holy mother of goats these are Pre-k'ers! What's in store for me in Kinder? Tampons? Maybe I'll homeschool..... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment