Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig.....whatever

I think Sophia needs to be a weight loss advocate. The girl will set you straight in no time. I'm cooking dinner the other night, a nice whole wheat spaghetti and turkey meat with homemade sauce and salad mind you, and the child says....."mommy" (as if in disgust) "LOOK at your tummy." About that time Rylee comes around the corner and says, what's wrong with it? I say, it's sticking out. Rylee, now quickly turning in to my little angel who really, genuinely cares about feelings, says as she sticks hers out as far as it goes "like this?" I said, yep, like that. She says "well, maybe just a little". That's a better delivery than Sophia's blow. But Sophia goes on to disagree and say "nope, it's a fat tummy." I mean, what would the child do if I was truly obese? I certainly don't mean that in a derogatory manner towards those who are overweight, but she sure is in tune with when my stomach is "no longer a fat tummy" vs "a fat tummy". Who needs bikini pics of yourself positioned correctly around the house? Who needs a picture of a cow or pig on the fridge to make you steer clear? Nobody when you have Sophia around. So I warn you now, if ever my child is around and says something to you, take it with a grain of salt and wear your big girl (or boy) panties. She's brutal.

No comments:

Post a Comment